My my My my
Referee Procedures

Follow the directions below:

EACH REFEREE MUST HAVE A W-9 ON FILE WITH FVASC IN ORDER TO GET PAID.   All information will be kept confidential, and 1099s will only be sent in the event that a referee earns more than $600 from us in a year.  Download the W-9 form from the Documents tab and email it to the Treasurer Joe Truncali at  You only need to do this once.  For further information on why this is necessary, please read about the youth soccer mess below.

We pay off of the Central Assign reports, so there is nothing additional to do after filing, AS LONG AS we have your W-9 and correct address.  If you have any questions or comments on the game outside of what's in the report, you can e-mail Joe Truncali ( ). 
We usually wait until Tuesday or Wednesday to process the preceding week (to allow all the reports to be filed), so you should get a check by mail by the weekend or the following Monday.  If your report is late, we will include it with the next week's batch.